Tuesday 28 October 2008

other stuff.






Since i am back at college doing carpentry it means i get half terms again. bonus extra 2 days on me weekend! i feel like a proper kid again. Went and moved earth with Kung and the new wheelbarrow, not sure how we lived without it for so long. Will get some better pictures tomorrow of what has been dug recently.
Here is some randoms:
Bumped into my mate Gareth with his newly aquired Raleigh Tracker on the way back from the pub the other night.
While digging today, it hailed on us, (thats hail in my hand!) so we took shelter in the hut. I would like to say it was the first time i have been hailed on this year. Its not. the photo of the cloud was taken about 3 weeks ago minutes before that cloud dumped hail on me while i was stuck outside painting a fence.
There is a picture of Kung in the hut as well. Looks like the credit crunch has hit him and he is trying to flog the hubcaps to passers by.

No comments: