Sunday 2 November 2008

just another sunday

alright

will ere

well we had a little visit in the woods today, freddie the fox came and said hello - bold as brass he was, ate all my sandwich except the lettice too.

cheers to those who were digging today, got so much done already it's gonna be a good winter i reckon, soooo motivated right now.

also it's interesting seeing who all the part timers are who were riding every weekend a few months ago and haven't been seen since it started raining... i've got a deadly ninja stick now so you better look out haha.

oh this is that mike aitken video i was on about


Mike Aitken from Fitbikeco. on Vimeo.

watch it full size it's rad

peace

will

3 comments:

Taff said...

I've been at work for the last 19 days straight, and now I'm nearly due for a break I'm of to the US of A in a week or so...

See you when I get back...

will said...

no way?!! the US? that's sick mate, what are you up to there? riding or is it just a holiday?

Sam F said...

Hey will, I's Sam, we met the first time you went to the pumpie. Nice one on bloggin it up with George, lovin the trails videos;) Anyways, I've not been riding bmx since then and been digging billy big wheels stuff recently so I've not been to the pumpie at all. Just wondered if you had msn as I'd be up for helping out and bringing the pick out for some choppin and shit. Hopefully be getting a bmx again sometime and I'd feel bad if I rocked up in the summer and hadn't done fa on the trails there.

I'm at sam_fowler620@hotmail.com if you're about, safe dude
sam