Thursday 10 September 2009

Trails & Ales Exhibition

Why havent I been at the woods for the last 2 weeks? Cos I've been off the booze, locked in the studio drawing and painting pictures of you lot to go in my show thats why ;-)



The show is part of the Inkygoodness ' Wonderland' exhibition at the Vaad Gallery in the Custard Factory, Birmingham. It opens tomorrow with a party at 7pm, you're all welcome but I know its a long trip so not expecting anyone to go (although I think George is up for it).

The Theme was wonderland and I thought instead of doing some fantasy type thing I;d do the weird characters and creatures that live down the track. You lot. I've got a print done of the main collage (A3 giclee print) so if anyone want one let me know, I've ordered 10 so far. (adi@twoand8bmx.com) The originals are all for sale and there'll be some prints too. Hope you like em and hope I havent offended anyone. If you're not on the poster its cos you aint been diggin enough clearly. hah






















3 comments:

Adi said...

Ps. Thanks Tom for the 'Trails and Ales' strap line, works a treat to describe it

Adi said...

pps, thanks kung for the photo of Tom, needed a riding shot to explain what the trails are about and that was perfect. Hope you dont mind

Emily said...

Awesome Adi, wish I could make it up tomorrow night, but unfortunately got somat on.