Friday 20 February 2009

Next Social

Yo. The social on sunday night was a good laugh and I think we thrashed out some good stuff for the track.

I was thinking we should have another one in the not too distant future and thought it'd be good if I invited you all to my humble home. I thought we could have some food and beers + watch some BMX and MTB trails vids. I reckon it'd give us all some inspiration for what we might wanna build and ride. What do you think? Up for it? It'll be like 1998! I might even wear baggy jeans and cut my bars down.

5 comments:

will said...

yeh sounds good, will dig out the chain wallet

Unknown said...

and i will pop my baseball cap on under my helmet (i will obviously dread my hair) i will also dig up my copy of sprung that a certain Mr Forte on it from back in the day.

Adi said...

Sweet, I'm gonna run my break lever further down my bars, slam a moped chain on, shave my head and feeble grind everything in site.

kung said...

i knew it was worth hanging onto my etnies vallelys and ugp combats

Emily said...

Super cool! I would bring Rhythm, but I think you said you have it?