Sunday 25 May 2008

digmore "snapper"

Note the use of the word "snapper" instead of "photographer" - I'll leave that title to Mike, who I'm sure would have a thing or two to say about my composition, angles, lighting and all that pro talk!

If I can do one thing though, it's trial and error, so I'll keep posting the better shots out of the hundreds of attempts here for you wonderful models....

A couple of points of note:
  • If you'd rather not have shots of you online, just let me know.
  • If I'm there snapping away and putting you off / blinding you / getting in the way - just say so and I'll happily hop on my bike and do a few loops instead.
  • If you want photos of a particular corner / jump / tree just let me know and we can session it.
  • ...and finally, if you want to use the camera, that's cool too.












No comments: