Sunday 25 May 2008

Vintage Vivenne Westwood High Waisted Woolen Trousers

I was going to put 'video' as the title for this post but when i pressed 'V' 'Vintage Vivenne Westwood High Waisted Woolen Trousers' popped up. i guess thats what you get for living with 3 girls and let them use your laptop. well sorry to disappoint, no fashionalble slacks here, just a crappy quality video from my phone of me, duncan and martin training round the pumpie. the image quality reminds me of those happy slap videos that were all the rage a couple of years ago. i half want a hooded youth to pop out from behind a tree and slap me while a couple of his scally mates laugh their arses off and his girlfriend, probably called something like chantel or chardonnay breaks a bottle of lambrini over my head. that would be cool.

No comments: